Just getting started...

This is a new endeavor for me. Please take a look around and attempt to make a comment on posts that you find interesting. If you have trouble, please contact me through the geocaching.com website - tufelhundin. I may not have the ability to comment tweaked just right. Thanks and keep cachin' on. ~tufelhundin~

2012-04-02

C:geo Opensource for Android updated

Android users who utilize a geocaching app, to facilitate paperless geocaching, get them close before they swing out the GPSr and to log their finds in realtime can rest happy today. C:geo Opensource, a free geocaching app for Android, has updated its LIVEMAP functionality. Many cachers I know were bummed, when Geocaching.com, the largest cache database, did an update recently which caused the LIVEMAP function to malfunction.

Users of the app will be also he happy to note that additional functionality and new MAP icons come with the update. To note, if a user posts a note to a cache log, that cache has a pencil icon attached to it on the map until you return and mark it as FOUND or IGNORE LISTING (from the Geocaching.com website).

I personally am very happy to see the update. I wear my Android out, when it comes to geocaching. Additionally, I am drafting this post from my Android.

What apps do you use with your Android or iPhone to facilitate your geocaching? Please note whether they are free or pay-to-play apps also.

No comments: