Just getting started...

This is a new endeavor for me. Please take a look around and attempt to make a comment on posts that you find interesting. If you have trouble, please contact me through the geocaching.com website - tufelhundin. I may not have the ability to comment tweaked just right. Thanks and keep cachin' on. ~tufelhundin~

2012-04-07

Okay... Nobody is commenting at all.

Is the internet is too much for people who use multi-million dollar satellites to find tupperware in the woods. I don't think so.

Is it that I am new to the area and don't have as much experience as many of the Geocachers in the communities I am hoping to organize? I hope not.

I'm a great organizer. So here is where we are.

I am going to call the YV community center on Monday and find out about having a table at the 21 April Earth Day festivities. If they say okay, then I will reach out to a few of you old-school geocachers in the community and ask you to help me get a few things together. I will also submit the table as an event cache for locals to sign in at and possibly answer some questions, while there.

We can have a social lunch type event the next weekend or two down the road.


How does that sound to anyone who checks this blog?

No comments: